During his time at the Division of Automatic Control Christian Lundquist has supervised/co-supervised the following Master's theses:
- Nilsson, Emil, An optimization based approach to visual odometry using infrared images. Performed at Autoliv Electronics, Linköping, Sweden.
- Martin Larsson, Road Slope Estimation, Performed at Scania AB, Södertälje, Sweden.
- Rölland, Marius. Road Surface Roughness Estimation. Performed at Nira Dynamics AB, Linköping, Sweden.
- Wilsson, Olof. Shooter Localization in a Wireless Sensor Network. Performed at FOI, Linköping, Sweden.
- Amlinger, Hanna. Application of a New Software Tool for the Automated Test of Automotive Electronic Control Unit Software. Performed at ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Friedrichshafen, Germany.
- Jönsson, Erika A Simulation Model for Detection and Tracking Bio Aerosol Clouds using Elastic Lidar. Performed at FOI, Linköping, Sweden.
- Gunnarsson, Johan. Detection of Wheel Unbalance and Correction of Effects Due to Unbalance in Cog Error Estimation. Performed at Nira Dynamics AB, Göteborg, Sweden.
- Agardt, Erik and Löfgren, Markus. Pilot Study of Systems to Drive Autonomous Vehicles on Test Tracks, Performed at Volvo Truck Corporation, Göteborg, Sweden.
- Blåberg, Christian. Chest Observer for Crash Safety Enhancement, Performed at Autoliv, Vårgårda, Sweden.
During his time at ZF Lenksysteme Christian Lundquist has supervised/co-supervised the following Master's theses:
- Martin Nilsson: Trailer Stabilisation with AFS. Dept of Automatic Control, Lund University of Technology, Lund, Sweden.
- Andreas Andersson: Friction estimation for AFS vehicle control. Dept of Automatic Control, Lund University of Technology, Lund, Sweden. August 2006
- Olov Enqvist: AFS aided backward driving with trailer. Thesis LiTH-ISY-EX-3752-2006. Dept of Electrical Engineering, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden. February 2006
- Samuel Malinen: AFS change detection using signal estimation. Thesis LiTH-ISY-EXT-3658-2005. Dept of Electrical Engineering, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden. April 2005
- Helena Johansson. Estimation of motor angle using extended Kalman filtering. Dept of Machine and Vehicle Systems, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden. January 2005
(Swedish: Post Doc)
- +46 13 282048
- Mobile (private):
- +46 733 503756
- Dept. of Electrical Engineering
- Linköping University
- SE-581 83 Linköping
- Visiting Address:
- Campus Valla
- Building B
- Room 2A:509 (in the A corridor on the ground floor between entrance 25 and 27)
Page responsible: Christian Lundquist
Last updated: 2012-10-09
Department of Electrical Engineering
Phone: +46 13 28 10 00
Visiting address: B:27, Valla