Born September 27, 1978 in Mölndal, Sweden.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Automatic Control, 2011, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden.
- Master of Science in Automation and Mechatronics Engineering (civilingenjör, Automation och Mekatronik), 2003, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden.
- SenionLab AB (2010-), CEO.
SenionLab is a Swedish expert company focusing on research and development of signal processing and sensor fusion systems for navigation and mapping.
- Sensor Fusion for Safety Systems (SEFS) (2007-2010), a Swedish IVSS project. Industrial research project with partners from the automotive industry. My work focus on sensor fusion algorithms, enabling future automotive safety systems.
- ZF Lenksysteme GmbH, Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany (2004-2007). Worked as Safety Manager with Active Front Steering.
(Swedish: Post Doc)
- +46 13 282048
- Mobile (private):
- +46 733 503756
- Dept. of Electrical Engineering
- Linköping University
- SE-581 83 Linköping
- Visiting Address:
- Campus Valla
- Building B
- Room 2A:509 (in the A corridor on the ground floor between entrance 25 and 27)
Page responsible: Christian Lundquist
Last updated: 2012-10-09