Per-Erik Forssén, Docent
I am co-organizing the first Swedish Symposium on Deep Learning, which takes place in June 2017 at KTH, Stockholm.
I am the principal investigator for the following projects:
Learnable Camera Motion Models.|
Project funded by the Swedish Research Council (VR).
Industrial Applications of Deep Learning|
Ongoing collaboration with SICK IVP AB.
Model Based Video Coding (Project finished)|
Collaboration with Ericsson Research in Kista on the use of structure from motion in video coding.
Embodied Visual Object Recognition (Project finshed)|
Project funded by the Swedish Research Council (VR) and Linköping University.
Virtual Global Shutters.(Project finished)|
Project funded by CENIIT.
- My publications. Here is an accurate list.
Other lists: the DiVA list, and my Google Scholar profile.
- Software available for download
- Kinect v2 dataset
- Video stacking dataset
- GoPro-Gyro dataset
- Rolling shutter bundle adjustment dataset
- Rolling shutter rectification dataset
- Pose estimation dataset
I am the examiner for the following master course (2nd cycle):
- TSBB15 Computer Vision, Spring 2012, Spring 2013, Spring 2014, Spring 2015, Spring 2016, Spring 2017
As well as the following graduate courses (3rd cycle):
- Biological Vision Systems. Autumn 2017 [planned]
In the summer of 2012, I organized the tutorial Computer Vision on Rolling Shutter Cameras at the CVPR 2012 conference.
I have previously organised and taught the following PhD courses (3rd cycle):
- Masters Thesis Supervision. Spring-Autumn 2016
- Visual Object Recognition. Autumn 2014-Spring 2015
- Geometry for Computer Vision, Spring 2014 (with Klas Nordberg)
- Biological Vision Systems, Spring 2013 (with Michael Felsberg)
- Geometry for Computer Vision, Spring 2010 (with Klas Nordberg)
- Visual Object Recognition, Autumn 2008
You may also be interested in the CVL Article club. (Participation can give you PhD course credits.)
2004 Linköping University
2006-2007, Laboratory for Computational Intelligence, University of British Columbia, VR fellowship
2009 Linköping University
See also this brief CV.
Informationsansvarig: Per-Erik Forssén
Senast uppdaterad: 2017-05-09