Per-Erik Forssén, DocentLiU Foass position.
I am the principal investigator for the following projects:
Embodied Visual Object Recognition.|
Project funded by the Swedish Research Council (VR).
Virtual Global Shutters.|
Project funded by CENIIT.
- My publications. Here is an accurate list.
Other lists: the DiVA list, and my Google Scholar profile.
- Software available for download
- Pose estimation dataset
- Rolling shutter dataset
I am the examiner for the following master course (2nd cycle):
- TSBB15 Computer Vision, Spring 2012, Spring 2013
and the PhD course (3rd cycle):
- Biological Vision Systems, Spring 2013 (with Michael Felsberg)
I have previously organised and taught the following PhD courses (3rd cycle):
- Visual Object Recognition, Autumn 2008
- Geometry for Computer Vision, Spring 2010 (with Klas Nordberg)
You may also be interested in the CVL Article club. (Participation can give you PhD course credits.)
2004 Linköping University
2006-2007, Laboratory for Computational Intelligence, University of British Columbia, VR fellowship
2009 Linköping University
You can find a brief CV here.
Page responsible: Per-Erik Forssén
Last updated: 2013-03-06