ResearchEstimation and control of tool pose in industrial robots, in cooperation with ABB Robotics through LINK-SIC. Main supervisor is Svante Gunnarsson and co-supervisor is Mikael Norrlöf. Research interests include control and learning control for industrial robots and IMU/magnetometer-based position estimation.
TeachingCurrently (fall 2017) supervising CDIO project course in automatic control TSRT10.
- TSRT10, CDIO project course (autonomous forklift).
- TSRT07, masters course in industrial automatic control, x2.
- TSRT03, basic automatic control for the Engineering/Chemical Biology programmes.
- Several basic control courses as graduate student teaching assistant.
PhD Student in Automatic Control
(Swedish: Doktorand i reglerteknik)
- +46 13 28 13 38
- Dept. of Electrical Engineering
- Linköping University
- SE-581 83 Linköping
- Visiting Address:
- Campus Valla
- Building B
- Room 2A:500
Page responsible: Erik Hedberg
Last updated: 2017-10-31