Curriculum Vitæ: Gustaf Hendeby
Born: December 13, 1978 in Stenstorp, Sweden.
- 2015-05: Docent in Automatic Control from Linköpings universitet.
- 2008-03: Ph.D. in Automatic Control from Linköpings universitet.
Thesis: Performance and Implementation Aspects of Nonlinear Filtering
Supervisor: Prof. Fredrik Gustafsson
Opponent: Prof. Petar M. Djuric
- 2005-11: Lic. Eng. in Automatic Control, Linköpings universitet.
Thesis: Fundamental Estimation and Detection Limits in Linear Non-Gaussian Systems
Supervisor: Prof. Fredrik Gustafsson
Opponent: Dr. Niclas Bergman
M.Sc. in Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering, with minor
in software engineering, Linköpings universitet.
Thesis (performed at Saab AB): Design and Evaluation of an Active Radio Frequency Seeker Model for a Missile with Data-Link Capability
- 2016-: Associate Professor (universitetslektor), Automatic Control, Linköpings universitet.
- 2012-2016: Adjunct Associate Professor (adjungerad universitetslektor) 49% (2012-2014 20%), Automatic Control, Linköpings universitet.
- 2011-2016: Senior Researcher (2011-2012 Researcher), specializing in target tracking applications, at the Swedish Defence Research Agency (Totalförsvarets forskningsinsitut, FOI), Linköping, Sweden.
- 2010-2011: Senior Researcher and technical coordinator for the European FP7 ICT project COGNITO, working with sensor fusion with applications using inertial sensors, Department of Augmented Vision, the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- 2009-2010: Researcher, working with sensor fusion with applications using inertial sensors, Department of Augmented Vision, the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- 2008--2009: Assistant Professor (forskarassistent), with focus on nonlinear filtering, Automatic Control, Linköpings universitet.
- 2003-2008: Holding a position as PhD student at the Division of
Automatic Control, Linköpings universitet, Linköping, Sweden.
Research interest: Signal processing and sensor fusion
Supervisor: Professor Fredrik Gustafsson
- Fall 2002: SAAB AB, Linköping, Sweden. The work resulted in a Master's Thesis.
- Summer 2001: Application Consultant at Configura Sweden, Linköping, Sweden.
- 2000-2002, teaching assistant Department of Mathematics, Linköpings univesitet, Linköping, Sweden.
- Courses taught:
- Matlab Introductory Course (course development, TA, lecturing, and examining)
- Basic Automatic Control (TA and lab development)
- Digital Signal Processing (TA)
- Foundation Course in Mathematics (lecturing)
- Modelling and Simulation (TA)
- Sensor Fusion (lecturing, examinating, lab development)
- Statistics and Transforms (lecturing)
- Supervised Master's Theses: Several
Other Scientific Recognition
- 2017: Senior IEEE Member
- 2018-: Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions of Aerospace and Electronic Systems.
- Swedish (Mother tongue)
- English (Fluent)
- German (Fair)
- Operating systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
- Office tools: LaTeX, Ms Office, OpenOffice.org
- Computational tools: MATLAB/Simulink, Maple, Mathematica
- Programming skills: C/C++, Java, Fortran, Assembler, HTML, shell-script, Perl
- Version Control: Git, CVS, SVN, RCS
- Involvement in small and medium sized software projects:
- Developer and maintainer of the Android app Sensor Fusion App (URL: https://goo.gl/0qNyU) for collecting and streaming data from android devices.
- 2009--2011 responsible for the Colibri IMU AI and orientation estimation
- Developer of the software library F++ available as freeware under GPL.
- Small scale contributor to the version control system, git.
- 2003--2009, 2013-- responsible for maintenance and development of the LaTeX environment for the Automatic Control group, Linköpings universitet.
- 2003--2009 responsible for maintenance and development of the web environment for the Automatic Control group, Linköpings universitet.
- Was 2005 the representative for the Automatic Control group when a new computer system was planed and launched at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Linköpings universitet.
- 2005--2009, webmaster, Automatic Control, Linköpings universitet
ReferencesAvailable on request.
Associate Professor and Docent in Automatic Control
(Swedish: Universitetslektor och docent i reglerteknik)
- +46 13 28 58 15
Informationsansvarig: Gustaf Hendeby
Senast uppdaterad: 2018-12-31